- Does the future have a church?
- Can we imagine vital spirituality in the Jesus way without churches as we’ve known them?
- What kind of churches do we need?
- How could existing churches learn from the Wild Goose?
- What’s state of the art in thinking about church futures?
Brian McLaren and guests will explore questions like these with pastors, lay leaders, ex-church folk, parents, and others who care about churches and their role in our crazy context.
July 12, 20191:00 pm–1:50 pm
What do Charles Darwin, Adam Smith, and Karl Marx have in common? What does theology have to do with economics? Why is a radical transformation of our economic system a gospel imperative for our time? Why is the gospel an economic manifesto?
|12:00 am||Brian McLaren|
Check In for pre-festival events will be available on Wednesday from 1 pm to 5 pm, and Thursday from 7am to 9 am.
If you’re tent camping, there’s no additional campsite charge for Wednesdsy night.
Some campsite locations are restricted due to large venue tent construction in several areas.
RVr’s will need to purchase an additional night.